Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fond Memories

Cynthia,
    I was deeply grieved to hear about Jason's death.  Although I did not get to see him very often, I have many fond memories of a few deep conversations that we had over e-mail.  After Ray and Dad's death in Florida, I was so hoping that Jake would stay there, and I could visit him.  But, when his situation with his then wife changed so drastically, and he moved away, and we lost touch.
    I was so sad because we had a very fond relationship; even though if was only for a short time.
    I loved his Godliness, coupled with a love for science and engineering, which seldom seem to go together.
    I am so deeply sorry for your loss and pray, too, that God comforts you at this sad time.
    Lore Spinnett Murdock
  

No comments:

Post a Comment