Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Steve Arrives Safely in Portland

    Cindy and I are both being released from the hospital!!!
    My condition is good.  My heart is strong.  They performed many tests.
    Doctors here agree with the cardiologist's diagnosis in Paraguay. Cindy has similar good news.
    We would like to have a memorial for Dad at our home on November 14, but let me talk more with family to set it in stone. We are on a scheduled vacation next week, and I need to catch up on stuff this week.
    We can house out-of-town family members and host a much larger group.
Steve Spinnett

5 comments:

  1. Steve, I wish I knew you and yours. I am John's daughter, Heidi. I'd love to have any pics you might have of my dad, as I have very few and even less of Jason. Do you live in Oregon? I'm in Michigan, along with my mom Marianne Spinnett. I'm glad my brother David told me about this site. Sorry again about Jason. I only met him once or twice; in Florida when dad lived there. Hope to talk to you soon. Heidi Snow (aka Spinnett)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,

    Great to hear from you. I am the family archivist. I have pictures. Also, if you double-click on the slideshow at the left of this blog, it will take you into a Picasa Web album where you can download pictures.

    My e-mail is cynthia.writer@comcast.net

    Cynthia Spinnett Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW C/I HAVE LET THE YEARS FLY
    BY ALL THE UPHILLS HAD TO DO?
    WHY/HOW TO SEE MORE OF
    COUSINS, ALL OF THE TIME?
    AND THEN, CALLING UP RARELY
    SEEN ONES, IN THE FAMILY?
    CAUSE A 'WE' TEAM WINS, DON'T IT?
    TEAMSPORTS GREAT IDEA, FOR REAL!
    Saundra Evans (Spinnette)
    WHERE WAS THIS SITE, FOR
    (BRIEF) NEWZLTTR, N/C/FIND THIS!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Christian. I was the DHL man. Over a few years I enjoyed Jason's friendship foundly.Jason became like my own grandfather. I miss him a lot.

    ReplyDelete